Create Your Website
Northeastern faculty, staff, and students have access to free, easy-to-use website and blog space for academic, research, and personal sites to showcase ongoing work, class projects, or program results.
The templates you need
Powered by CampusPress, Sites at Northeastern provides three flexible designs to facilitate site creation and sharing your work online.
Before you start creating, be sure to review Northeastern’s Policy on Appropriate Use of Computer and Network Resources.
- Northeastern University brand standards, including the global header and footer
- Unlimited pages
- Predesigned components available to streamline site creation
- Blog/news platform
- Media library
- Social media integration
- Modular page builder to customize content
- Prebuilt pages for reference or to build your site quickly
Choose your template
Sites at Northeastern provides three flexible templates to facilitate site creation.
To begin, preview the available templates, and then click the “Create Your Site” button to be guided through naming the site and selecting its template.
Showcase research, projects, work experience, and skill sets to engage potential employers.
Feature a lab or project results, highlight team members, and promote the work.
Manage a business unit’s brand and promote service offerings.
Training and resources are available to guide site development, presentation, and engagement to ensure your website achieves its goals.
- Web design and development
- Hosting and caretaking
- Integrations and custom development
- Content and marketing strategy