Eight steps to creating and uploading a custom site logo
1. Once you’ve created your site, you can create a custom logo using the logo generator.
2. Type in your site name and click the “Download SVG” button below the “Without wordmark” option.
3. Navigate to the location your browser saved it to and rename the file <sitename>-logo.svg (e.g., biolab-logo.svg).
4. In your site’s dashboard, select Media Library.
5. Click the “Add New” button.
6. Drag and drop or select the saved logo file.
7. Log in to your site and then click the “Customize” link (with the paintbrush icon) in the top admin bar.
8. Click General, then Site Identity, update the logo, and rename the site.
9. Select Publish.